Ginger is known to have strong anti-parasitic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effects. Consequently, ginger is rightly considered to be one of the super-foods. This extremely beneficial plant is good for the overall health thanks to its high content of nutrients, including vitamin C, magnesium, and other minerals. Furthermore, ginger is able to strengthen the immunity, to alleviate pain, to improve the digestion, and to treat some diseases, including asthma and cardiovascular diseases.
In addition, ginger has been proven to be a potent remedy against infections and a great agent for cleansing of the liver. If you consume ginger tea, you will be able to fight colds and flu even more efficiently than by using any other remedy. However, this is only one part of the various health benefits of ginger tea.
GINGER TEA BENEFITS:
- Alleviates pain, headache, and sore muscles
- Cleanses the liver
- Improves the circulation thanks to its warming properties
- Prevents the occurrence of cancer cells and kills the already existing ones
- Lowers the risk of stroke
- Provides the body with the necessary amount of oxygen, minerals, and vitamins
- Dissolves kidney stones
GINGER TEA RECIPE
– One cup of water
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– Raw, organic honey
– Coconut milk
Method of preparation:
Start by boiling the water, and then add the ginger and the turmeric in the water once it has started boiling. Let the ingredients simmer for nearly ten minutes, and then add the coconut milk to the water. In the end, strain the tea, and add honey to it, the amount of it depending on how sweet you like your tea.