If you believe that you or someone else’s copyright has been infringed by a User or User Content provided on this Site, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, “Rights Holder”) should send notification to us immediately. Prior to sending us notice, the Rights Holder may wish to consult a lawyer to determine their rights and legal obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws. Nothing here or anywhere on this Site is intended as a substitute for qualified legal advice. To file a Notice of Infringing Material, we ask that the Rights Holder provide the following information:
- Reasonably sufficient details about the nature of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holders’ work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
iii. The Rights Holder’s contact information so that we can contact them (including for example, the Rights Holder’s address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that the Rights Holder has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above in 2 is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Rights Holder is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- The Rights Holder’s electronic signature.
Notice may be sent to us at:
Faith Panda Media Group
PO Box 380-00510
Upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may temporarily or permanently remove the identified materials from our Site without liability to you or any other party.