People have become more aware of the benefits provided by detox treatments. Same as your car needs its oil changed, our bodies also need to be relieved from the toxic buildups. Even though they excrete waste material every day, there are still some remains that may harm your organism. Our bodies cannot absorb all the nutrients, so these turn into toxins after a while. Toxic buildups may cause headache, fatigue and chronic disease, so it is essential to detox your body regularly.
Top Health Benefits of a Detox Bath
- Soothe Arthritis Pain
- Relieve Muscle and Joint Pain
- Reduce Stress
- Sleep Better
- Help Control Diabetes
- Lose Weight and Reduce Cellulite
- Feel and Look Young
DIY Detox Bath:
- a handful of Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 10 drops essential oil
- Lavender – Calming and relaxing effect
- Grapefruit – Uplifting
- Peppermint – Relieves fatigue
- Cedarwood – Good for depression
- Chamomile and rosemary — Relieves headache
- Add all the ingredients to your hot bath.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes. Let your body sweat, detox and absorb the ingredients.
- Rinse well. Cool showers are always better.
- For optimal results drink plenty of water before and after the bath.
If you are pregnant or suffering from any ailments please contact your doctor before using a spa. It is recommended to spend is between 20 and 30 minutes in a heated spa, less for children.