Connect with us

Featured

Toddler Passes Away After Being Electrocuted By Putting Phone Charger Tip In Mouth

Published

on

Toddler Passes Away After Being Electrocuted By Putting Phone Charger Tip In Mouth

A two year old girl was electrocuted to death after she put the lead of a phone charger in her mouth while it was still plugged into the wall.

According to the DailyMail, the little girl, Shevar, had travelled around 62 miles south with her mom Razia, to spend time with grandparents. She had been playing alone at her grandmother’s home in in the village of Jahangirabad, India when the horror unfolded.

Razia had left her little girl to play for a short time while the charging cable was plugged in nearby.

A two year old girl was electrocuted to death after she put the lead of a phone charger in her mouth while it was still plugged into the wall.

The two year old girl was electrocuted to death after she put the lead of a phone charger in her mouth while it was still plugged into the wall.

The two year old girl was electrocuted to death after she put the lead of a phone charger in her mouth while it was still plugged into the wall.

Another member of the family had been using the charger and had unplugged their phone, but had forgotten to switch off the charger from the plug point.

Read Also: Smallest Premature Baby Born With Paper-Thin Skin Overcomes 0.5% Chance Of Survival and is Thriving Now

The toddler, being in a curious stage, put the charge pin into her mouth. The child’s wet mouth was hit by the electrified charger tip, causing a catastrophic electrical shock.

The family rushed the little girl to the nearest hospital. Doctors tried to do everything they could, but sadly it was too late. Just a short time after arrival, the child was pronounced dead.

Please keep this family in your prayers as they deal with this tragic loss.

How To Keep Your Children Safe From Electric Shocks Or Burns:

  • Put safety covers on all electrical outlets that are not in use.
  • Turn off electrical equipment that is not being used.
  • Unplug electrical cords that are not in use. Keep electrical cords out of reach of children.
  • Use only electrical cords provided by the manufacturer of the appliance or fixture, and keep out of reach.
  • Use extension cords that are the single-receptacle type. Cover unused outlets with safety plugs.
Advertisement