What Does The Size Of Your Pinky Finger Say About Your Personality?
Did you know that by taking a look at your pinky finger, you can find out the type of personality you have?
There are three main types of people, Type A, Type B, and Type C. Take a close look at your pinky finger, choose the type you are, and read on to find out more about your personality.
Personality Type A
- You have a big heart and are always willing to help your loved ones.
- You are hardworking and never leave an assignment half-finished.
- You do not open up to other people easily, especially not to strangers
- You keep your feelings to yourself and You appear stoic and independent from the outside. Once you get to know someone however, you open up a great deal. You also have strong emotional bonds with those you trust.
- You hate lies, dishonesty, and insincerity because it goes against everything you believe in.
- You are eccentric yet can appear arrogant at times.
- Your facial expressions and eyes usually reveal what you’re thinking.
Personality Type B
- You are quite shy and reserved when meeting new people. You do not approach new people easily.
- When it comes to your love life you are a loyal, devoted and very attentive partner. You always give your loved one 100% of your love and think about them constantly.
- You are very sensitive.
- You are extremely good at keeping secrets – so good that you will even play dumb when you know the truth, in order to protect the feelings of another.
- Once you decide to do something, nothing will stop you and you stay dedicated to seeing it through to the end.
- One of your biggest fears is to get hurt. People see you as strong and independent but you secretly dream of finding your soul mate.
- You easily stay calm and collected in the middle of chaos and disorder.
Personality Type C
- Not being in control can make you uncomfortable and you don’t quite enjoy surprises.
- You try not to have any prejudices and you remain respectful of the opinions of others, even when you disagree with them.
- Your ego can at times make you seem bossy. You get quite worked up during arguments but always make sure to apologize afterwards.
- You rarely speak about your problems which can be challenging when in a relationship as your partner often does not know what is troubling you.
- You never hold a grudge against those who have wronged you.
- Honesty is key to you and the foundation for all your relationships and friendships. You don’t like sugar-coating reality and prefer the company of those with similar principles.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and family and compare your results!