WHAT TO DO:
- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets our editorial standards, in-house style guide, and the rules (policies) of platforms (Facebook, Google, others).
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published.
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience.
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism.
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos, or illustrations.
- University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in human interest reporting online or working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expertise in local & global politics and current affairs.
- Experience in the digital/social media field.
- A good laptop/PC (at least Intel 3).
- Good, stable, and reliable internet connection (uncapped, with a line speed of at least 4MBps). Cellphone data is not acceptable.
- Passion for human interest and general news reporting.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Hard worker.
- Goal-oriented – Can work with deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team.
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO:- firstname.lastname@example.org